Roasting vegetables is such a great way to enjoy them. My favorites as of late has been roasted asparagus with white wine vinegar. The tangy flavor of the vinegar pairs so great with the mild taste of asparagus. This is such an easy and quick recipe and makes for a great side dish or appetizer.
2 bunches of asparagus
2 tablespoons olive oil
white wine vinegar, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Rinse off asparagus and place on a cookie sheet.
3. Add olive oil and vinegar to cleaned asparagus. Mix well to coat all of the asparagus.
4. Add salt, pepper and garlic powder to your liking.
5. Cook asparagus for 20-25 minutes (depending if they are thicker, they may take longer to cook).
6. Once asparagus are done, add 2 teaspoons more of the white wine vinegar and mix well.